战狼3韩国电影免费版完整视频,午夜福利视频,免费看的黄色录像,国内精品久久久久久久久久

青島會議布置

聯系方式

聯系手機:15753252007

聯系人: 石經理

網址:

http://www.yidexiu.com

青島會議公司 > 青島會議會務 > 會議服務人員常用英語,會議服務人員常用英語單詞

會議服務人員常用英語,會議服務人員常用英語單詞

來源:青島會議公司作者:青島會議公司 時間:2024-12-26

本文目錄

  1. BEC商務英語會議常用語總結:結束會議
  2. 翻譯一些關于會議接待的英語口語句子
  3. 會議常用商務英語口語

【導讀】在我們工作、學習中很多時間會花在組織、出席、主持和召開會議上,因此學會參與會議,在會議中如何提供意見是至關重要的。今天開始,會連續給大家更新商務會議中的英語常用語,幫助你順利主持會議。同時這塊BEC商務英語會議內容部分常考的易考考點,希望各位小伙伴們都要認真學習,無論你說僅僅只是在職人員,還是BEC考生,都是非常有用且重要的。好了,接下來看小編今天給大家分享的內容之BEC商務英語會議常用語總結:結束會議。

結束會議

Is there any other business?

會議服務人員常用英語,會議服務人員常用英語單詞

還有別的事嗎?

Does anyone have any other business?

有人有別的事嗎?

Any other business?

還有別的事嗎?

Would anyone like to make any final points?

會議服務人員常用英語,會議服務人員常用英語單詞

有人想說最后一點嗎?

If there are no further points, I’d like to bring the meeting to a close.

如果沒有其他問題,我想結束會議。

Before we close the meeting, I’d like to briefly summarize the main points

在我們結束會議之前,我想簡要總結一下要點…

Let me quickly go over today’s main points.

會議服務人員常用英語,會議服務人員常用英語單詞

讓我快速回顧一下今天的要點。

To sum up…

總而言之…

Right, why don’t we summarize what we’ve agreed on today.

好吧,我們來總結一下我們今天達成的協議。

Shall I go over the main points before we adjourn?

在我們休會之前,我先討論一下要點好嗎?

I guess that will be all for today, thank you for taking part.

會議服務人員常用英語,會議服務人員常用英語單詞

我想今天就到此為止,謝謝你的參與。

I think we should finish here.

我想我們應該在這里結束。

We seem to have been very efficient today, so let’s wrap up early.

我們今天看起來很有效率,所以我們早點結束吧。

We have covered everything on the agenda, so let’s end it here.

會議服務人員常用英語,會議服務人員常用英語單詞

我們已經討論了議事日程上的每一件事,所以讓我們在這里結束吧。

If there is nothing else to add, I’d like to adjourn the meeting.

如果沒有別的事要補充,我想休會。

If there are no other comments, I’d like to wrap this meeting up.

如果沒有其他意見,我想結束這次會議。

It looks like we’ve finished ahead of schedule, so let’s finish up here.

看來我們提前完成了,所以讓我們在這里完成。

一旦議程上的所有議題都討論完畢,現在是休會(結束)的時候了。如果會議持續一段時間,則可能需要跳過(而不是討論)任何不太重要的主題,并在討論完所有主要主題后結束會議。

有時,會議甚至可能提前結束,如果一切都提前被覆蓋!會議結束時,你應該總結會議的要點或決定(如果需要的話),并感謝所有人的到來。

這也可能是在最后時刻發表任何評論或提醒的時候,或是向任何人表示特別的感謝或祝賀的時候。

以上就是小編今天給大家整理分享關于“BEC商務英語會議常用語總結:結束會議”的相關內容,希望對大家有所幫助。就目前來講BEC商務英語就業前景還是非常不錯的,就業方向也非常廣,建議大家報考。

您好,可以將您的證件給我看一下么,我想核對一下您的信息,謝謝.

Hello. Could you please show me your ID to verify your information? Thank you.

請您核對一下,這是您的演講信息么?

Could you please verify whether this is your speech information?

請您把您的u盤給我。

Please give me your USB key.

請問您的演講ppt放在哪個文件夾中?是這個么?

Which folder is your speech PPT in? Is it this one?

我將把您的演講ppt通過我們的軟件傳給后臺,以保證您的演講順利完成。

I will forward your speech PPT to our backstage to ensure succesful completion of your speech.

為了您的演講ppt與我們的軟件兼容,我們需要做一些簡單的處理,不過請放心,您的ppt內容不會被更改。

We will need to do some simple processing to ensure compacity of your PPT and our software. Please be asured that your PPT content will not be modified.

為了軟件的兼容,ppt中不能含有超連接,尤其是不能超連接到其他應用軟件上,例如網絡、文檔。不過請您放心,我們的改動不會影響您ppt的內容。

To be compatable with the software, the PPT cannot have any hyperlinks, especially links to other applications, such as the web, or documents. But please be assured, our modification will not change your PPT contents.

為了軟件的兼容,我將把您ppt中所需要的視頻全部轉換成mp4的格式,并上傳后臺。

To be compatable with the software, I will convert all videos in your PPT to MP4 format, and upload it to our backstage.

您的u盤里沒有這個視頻的原文件,這個視頻不能正常播放,您現在還能提供視頻原文件么?

The file of this video cannot be found in your USB, this video cannot be displayed. Will you be able to provide us with the original file of this clip?

由于您的u盤中沒有這個視頻的原文件,這個視頻不能正常播放,請問您希望刪除這個視頻連接,還是保留視頻的第一貞?現在恐怕只能這么處理。

Due to the missing file, this video clip cannot be displayed. Woudl you like to remove this clip at all or keep the first screenshot of this clip? I'm afraid this is our only choice.

您想遮蓋住這些信息是么?好的,沒問題。

You'd like to cover these information? No problem.

現在我們再一起來過一邊您的演講ppt,您確認一下。

Let's go through your speech PPT, for you to approve.

好了,如果沒有其他問題我就要把您的演講ppt上傳到后臺了。

Ok. If there's no other concerns I will upload the PPT to our backstage.

請您看一下這個版面,您可能會在會場中看到這個版面,這個時間是您演講的時段,當到達這個時間的時候,您的演講ppt便會出現在電腦中了。

Please take a look at this screen. You can probably see this screen in the meeting. This time slot is your speech. Your PPT will appear in computer when it's that time.

預祝您演講成功,謝謝。

Good luck on your speech. Thank you.

我這里暫時無法工作,您可以找我的同事為您服務,不好意思。

I will not be able to help at the moment, my colleague will be happy to assist you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

不好意思,這個問題我需要找我的上司解決/這個問題我需要詢問我的上司,請您稍等。

I'm sorry. I will need to consult my superior for this matter, please give me a moment.

由于我們的工作量較大,我需要盡量快速地完成任務,不過我相信我會為您服務到位的,謝謝。

Because of the volume of our work, I will complete this project as soon as possible. But please trust that the quality of my service will not be compromised. Thank you.

感謝您的理解。

Thank you for your understanding.

會議常用商務英語口語

在商務活動中,會經常那個接觸到關于會議的口語。為了幫助大家,我整理了一些關于會議的商務英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

An office meeting has been scheduled, but Paul is running late.

辦公室會議要按計劃開始了,但是保羅遲到了。

He's asked Anna to take charge and start the meeting without him.

他讓安娜主持會議,并且在他沒到場時開始。

Here you go Anna, it's a print-out of the agenda for the meeting.

給你,安娜,這是會議日程打印版。

Thank you. Oh dear, I'm not sure if I know the right words to start meetings.

謝謝。上帝,我不確定是否知道開始會議的正確用詞。

Well, you can say something like: Thank you for coming.

你可以像這么說:謝謝你們的到場。

There are five items on the agenda today.

今天的工作事項中有五件事要做。

Items? It's a fancy way of saying'things'.

Items(事情)?這是表達“事情”的另一種高級說法。

Then you list them: Firstly, secondly, after that, and then, finally...

然后你例舉出它們:首先,其次,之后,然后,最后……

Yes, that's easy.

是的,這樣很簡單。

At the end there is often something called: Any other business.

最后經常會說:還有其他事情嗎?

Any other business?

還有其他事情嗎?

That's anything else that wasn't listed on the agenda, but that people want to talk about.

這是指不在日程上,但是有人想要討論的其他事。

I expect Tom will want to talk about how great he is and Denise will want to talk about her new hairdresser or something.

我想湯姆會說他自己有多么出色,丹尼斯會想說她的.新理發師之類的。

Then when it's time for the meeting to end, you can say: Let's wrap up. It means'Let's finish'.

然后當會議要結束時,你可以說:Let's wrap up意思是讓我們散會吧。

To wrap up. OK, I'll do my best. Ooh, it's time, everyone is gathering.

會議結束。好,我會盡力。時間到了,大家都來了。

Thank you… thank you for coming.

謝謝,感謝到場。

Paul will be here soon, but he asked me to start the meeting.

保羅馬上就到了,但他讓我先開始會議。

There are...one, two, three, four items on the agenda today.

今天的工作日程上有四件事。

Firstly, the stock management systems.

首先是庫存管理系統。

Secondly, plans for a team-building activity.

其次是團建活動計劃。

After that, the colour of our new apples and finally any other business, before we can wrap up.

之后是新蘋果的顏色問題,最后在會議結束前看看有沒有其他問題。

Oh golly gosh, there you are, here I am, good. Hello everyone. Sorry I'm late.

上帝,你們都在,我來了,很好。大家好,對不起我來晚了。

I'd just opened the meeting.

會議剛開始。

Great. Remind me what the first item on the agenda is? Stock.

很好,提醒我一下第一件會議要事是什么?庫存。

Stock? Stock, stock, stock. Ah yes, stock management systems, yes, right.

庫存?庫存,庫存,庫存。是的,庫存管理系統,很好。

Well, that's mainly to announce that we need to start developing a good stock management system so we can meet the huge demand I’m expecting for these laser-curved fruits.

我們主要要講的是我們需要開發一個良性的庫存管理系統,這樣我們就能滿足激光曲線水果的巨大供需問題。

Anna, I'd like you to lead on that.

安娜,我希望你來負責。

Me? You want me to be in charge of the stock management systems?

我?你想讓我負責庫存管理系統嗎?

Anna's had some excellent ideas already and I think she'll do a great job.

安娜已經有一些很棒的想法了,我想她會做得很棒。

For these new fruits, stock control will be key to supplying our customers with laser-curve oranges, laser-curve lemons, laser-curve pomegramates…

對于這些新水果,庫存管控是為客戶供給這些激光曲線橙子、檸檬、石榴等的關鍵。

Well, that was good news for Anna- but not surprising after all her hard work.

這對安娜是好消息,但是經過她的刻苦努力,這并不令人感到驚訝。

She opened the meeting well, too.

她會議開啟的也很好。

Here's a reminder of the phrases she used: Thank you for coming.

這里提示一下她用過的表達:謝謝到場。

There are four items on the agenda today.

今天的會議日程里有四件事。

Firstly...Secondly...After that...Then...And finally...Any other business.

首先……其次……之后……然后……最后……其他事情。

And then we can wrap up.

散會。

There's only one problem for Anna now, winning over Mr Ingle the warehouse manager– that won’t be easy.

現在安娜只有一個問題了,說服庫房經理英格爾先生,這并不容易。

Well, time for me to wrap up now. See you soon! Bye!

是時間我要說再見了,待會兒見,再見。

;

【溫馨提示】會議服務人員常用英語和會議服務人員常用英語單詞的問題,以上的文章解決了您的問題嗎?部分內容來自網絡,僅供參考,請以實時信息為準或撥打服務熱線詳詢。青島會議公司提供:青島會議會場青島會議酒店青島會議接送青島會議服務青島會議用車青島會議公司策劃,青島會議接待服務等。

Tags:
一鍵撥號:15753252007