战狼3韩国电影免费版完整视频,午夜福利视频,免费看的黄色录像,国内精品久久久久久久久久

青島會議公司 > 青島會議籌備 > 青島會議接待 > 會議接待常用英語,會議接待常用英語表達

會議接待常用英語,會議接待常用英語表達

來源:青島會議公司作者:青島會議公司 時間:2024-12-29

本文目錄

  1. 翻譯一些關于會議接待的英語口語句子
  2. 誰能給我在酒店接待外賓的基本用語英語
  3. 公司前臺接待常用的英語

您好,可以將您的證件給我看一下么,我想核對一下您的信息,謝謝.

Hello. Could you please show me your ID to verify your information? Thank you.

請您核對一下,這是您的演講信息么?

會議接待常用英語,會議接待常用英語表達

Could you please verify whether this is your speech information?

請您把您的u盤給我。

Please give me your USB key.

請問您的演講ppt放在哪個文件夾中?是這個么?

Which folder is your speech PPT in? Is it this one?

我將把您的演講ppt通過我們的軟件傳給后臺,以保證您的演講順利完成。

會議接待常用英語,會議接待常用英語表達

I will forward your speech PPT to our backstage to ensure succesful completion of your speech.

為了您的演講ppt與我們的軟件兼容,我們需要做一些簡單的處理,不過請放心,您的ppt內容不會被更改。

We will need to do some simple processing to ensure compacity of your PPT and our software. Please be asured that your PPT content will not be modified.

為了軟件的兼容,ppt中不能含有超連接,尤其是不能超連接到其他應用軟件上,例如網絡、文檔。不過請您放心,我們的改動不會影響您ppt的內容。

To be compatable with the software, the PPT cannot have any hyperlinks, especially links to other applications, such as the web, or documents. But please be assured, our modification will not change your PPT contents.

為了軟件的兼容,我將把您ppt中所需要的視頻全部轉換成mp4的格式,并上傳后臺。

To be compatable with the software, I will convert all videos in your PPT to MP4 format, and upload it to our backstage.

會議接待常用英語,會議接待常用英語表達

您的u盤里沒有這個視頻的原文件,這個視頻不能正常播放,您現在還能提供視頻原文件么?

The file of this video cannot be found in your USB, this video cannot be displayed. Will you be able to provide us with the original file of this clip?

由于您的u盤中沒有這個視頻的原文件,這個視頻不能正常播放,請問您希望刪除這個視頻連接,還是保留視頻的第一貞?現在恐怕只能這么處理。

Due to the missing file, this video clip cannot be displayed. Woudl you like to remove this clip at all or keep the first screenshot of this clip? I'm afraid this is our only choice.

您想遮蓋住這些信息是么?好的,沒問題。

You'd like to cover these information? No problem.

現在我們再一起來過一邊您的演講ppt,您確認一下。

Let's go through your speech PPT, for you to approve.

會議接待常用英語,會議接待常用英語表達

好了,如果沒有其他問題我就要把您的演講ppt上傳到后臺了。

Ok. If there's no other concerns I will upload the PPT to our backstage.

請您看一下這個版面,您可能會在會場中看到這個版面,這個時間是您演講的時段,當到達這個時間的時候,您的演講ppt便會出現在電腦中了。

Please take a look at this screen. You can probably see this screen in the meeting. This time slot is your speech. Your PPT will appear in computer when it's that time.

預祝您演講成功,謝謝。

Good luck on your speech. Thank you.

會議接待常用英語,會議接待常用英語表達

我這里暫時無法工作,您可以找我的同事為您服務,不好意思。

I will not be able to help at the moment, my colleague will be happy to assist you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

不好意思,這個問題我需要找我的上司解決/這個問題我需要詢問我的上司,請您稍等。

I'm sorry. I will need to consult my superior for this matter, please give me a moment.

由于我們的工作量較大,我需要盡量快速地完成任務,不過我相信我會為您服務到位的,謝謝。

Because of the volume of our work, I will complete this project as soon as possible. But please trust that the quality of my service will not be compromised. Thank you.

感謝您的理解。

Thank you for your understanding.

一、酒店房態

VC( Vacant Clean)空的干凈房/可賣房;VD(Vacant Dirty)空的臟房


OC(Occupied Clean)住客干凈房
;OD(Occupied Dirty)住客臟房


PMU(Please Make Up)即掃
;DND(Do Not Disturb)請勿打擾

OS(Out Of Service)維修房;ECO(Expectative Check Out)預退房

S/O( Sleep Out)外睡房;LSG(Long Staying Guest)長住客

VIP(Very Important Person)重要客人;N/B(No Baggage)無行李

D/U( Day Use)小時房;H/U(House Use)自用房

二、房間類型

SK( Standard King)標準單人間;ST(Standard Twin)標準雙人間


DS(Deluxe Suite)豪華套房;BS(Business Suite)商務套房


CR(Connecting Room)公寓套房
;EK(Executive King)行政單人間

ET(Executive Twin)行政雙人間;ES( Executive Suite)行政套房

三、接待用語

入住 CHECK IN;退房 CHECK OUT

預訂 RESERVATION;預期抵店 ARRIVAL


預期離店 DEPARTURE;確認 CONFIRMATION

取消 CANCELLATION;訂金 DEPOSIT
;價錢 PRICE


四、客戶類型

賓客 GUEST;散客 WALK IN

團隊 GROUP;商務客 COMMERCIAL GUEST

長住客 LONG STAY GUEST;貴賓 VERY IMPORTANT PERSON

旅行社 TRAVEL AGENT;自用房 HOUSE USE

公司 COMPANY;付帳(動) PAY

付帳(名) PAYMENT;信用卡 CREDIT CARD
;現金 CASH

公司前臺文員常用英語口語

1.接電話時不可以簡單地回答“Hello”,而應報上自己的公司或所屬單位的名稱.例如:

“Hello,this is Information Desk.”

這里是問詢處.

“Information Desk speaking.May I help you?”

問詢處,請問您要服務嗎?

2.打錯電話時

如果是外線打錯時,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number.

不好意思,您打錯電話了.

This is the LI JIA Hotel,2234-1156.

這里是麗嘉酒店,電話是2234-1156.

如果是總線轉錯內線時,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations.I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.

這里是客房預約處,我幫您轉接到餐廳預約柜臺.

I am afraid this is a direct line.We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156,please.

不好意思,這是直接電話.我們無法為您轉接中式餐廳.請您改撥2234-1156,好嗎?

3.當負責的工作人員不在時

1/14

I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment.He should be back around 5 p.m.

不好意思,林先生現在外出.他應該會在下午5點左右回來.

I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line.Could you hold the line,please?

不好意思,郝先生正在講電話.請您在線上稍侯好嗎?

I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.

他回來時,我會請他回電.

May I have your name and phone number,please?

請告訴我您的大名和電話好嗎?

4.當會話結束時

結束電話中的對話時,不可以簡單說“bye-bye”,最好說:

Thank you for calling.

感謝您的來電.

You are welcome,sir.

先生,不客氣.

We look forward to hearing from you.

我們靜候您的佳音.

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

如果您有任何其他問題,請和我聯絡.

前臺常用到的簡單英語對話

Good morning/afternoon!早上好/下午好

2/14

Hi!Can I help you?/How can I help you?/Are you being helped?

你有什么事嗎?

Did you make an appointment with him/her?

你跟他/她預約了嗎?

What's your name?

你叫什么名字?

How to spell your name?

怎么拼寫你的名字?

May I see your ID,please?

你有證件嗎?

Give me one second please./

請稍等

One moment please,let me call him/her first.

稍等,我給他/她打個電話.

I'm sorry.He is busy right now.Would you like to call back later?

對不起.他正忙.您過一會再打來好嗎?

He was here just now.He just stepped out.

他剛才還在這.他剛出去.

Would you like to leave a message?

您要留言嗎?

I'm sorry.He is talking on the phone now.Please call back later.

對不起,他在打電話.請過會再打來.

May I know who is calling?

請問您是哪位?

Nobody answered the phone.

沒人接電話.

Please sign your name here.

請在這簽名.

Take care!

保重!

Have a good day!

開心

Have a nice weekend!

周末開心

Have a good one!

【溫馨提示】本次分享的會議接待常用英語和會議接待常用英語表達的問題是否解決了您的問題,部分內容來自網絡,僅供參考,請以實時信息為準或撥打服務熱線詳詢。青島會議公司提供:青島會議收費,青島會議旅游青島會議酒店青島會議主持人青島會議場地,青島會議公司策劃,青島會議接待服務等。

Tags:
一鍵撥號:15753252007